CELEBRATING OUR CENTENARY
1919 - 2019
In 2019 the Wood family made it to the special milestone of 100 years of owning and working Coorinja. To mark the occasion we have to published a history of the area and the winery, from the original issue of title for Lot 345 to James Poole in 1862, through to today, the book is available for purchase from the Cellar door.
The area has been referred to in the past as St John’s Well, Seven Springs and Cooringa with a G – then Coorinja as we know it today.
The original three story section of the cellars we have not been able to establish who built it or when? The two-story section was constructed in 1892.